Survival/Enhancement tip for Christmas: “Find the magic.”
1. Notice synchronicities, odd occurrences, warm thoughts, even unusual scents. Try not to over analyze their occurrence. Try saying this: “Oh, a Christmas miracle!” EVEN if you are faking it at the start. This convinces yourself to be open to noticing even more.
2. “Believing is Seeing” – the new adage for exploring higher consciousness.
3. Grab a tea or hot chocolate and give yourself some quiet time to reflect on these questions:
For the first two questions, do a ‘quick list’ of 20 -30 items.. That means writing down answers quickly, and if you run out of ideas, keep writing. Write anything. Write “I don’t know what to write”, but keep writing. Don’t stop when you run out of ideas… it’s the last ones you get to that might be the most valuable.
~ What don’t I love about Christmas time?
~ What do I love about Christmas time?
4. Now ask yourself, “Can I do more of the ‘love’ ones, and less of the others?” What would it take for these changes to happen? Would it take a conversation with the family? Or perhaps you just need to give yourself permission to do more of what you love?
5. It’s that right brain of yours that knows best how to celebrate the miracles and magic of Christmas… so let it play. Write a paragraph or paint a picture about a time in your life when you believed in something magical. A time when you knew “the impossible” was possible. Perhaps a time when you believed in faeries, or dragons, or flying or..? A time when you heard Santa’s bells on your roof? A time when imagination was as real as reality?
Write about what you felt like. Remember the feeling and smile.
6. Now simply give yourself permission to feel the magic again.
There…. the enhancement will begin. Good for you