Quick simple method to access right creative soulful side of the brain for an answer.
1. Draw a random squiggle quickly on a piece of paper.
2. Doodle, using the line as a starting point. (The trick here is; by having a scribble on the page already, your logical thought processes that might have a ‘plan’ gives up and lets the right side of brain play)
3. Having doodle for a few minutes, randomly write down a number between 10 and 100.
4. Ask the question to which you would like an answer. Maybe write this down.
5. Find a book nearby. Any book at all. Open it to the page of the number you wrote down earlier.
6. You’ll find an answer on that page.
You’re invited to share your results!! I have so many cool stories to share around this one!